Loughborough Lightning 2019 Season Membership
Sir David Wallace Arena
- Overall saving across all VNSL home games*
- Includes both pre-season games**
- Choose your seat for the season, with options from Bronze to Platinum
- Membership card with 10% discount on Lightning merchandise
- Lightning supporters pack, including a new Lightning flag
- Priority access to other Lighting events, including End of Season Awards.
Prices from £50
*Please Note - Season Memberships include 8 VNSL games and home pre-season tournaments. Neutral venue (Super10, Super 6, Finals) or home play-off games are not included within a season membership.
**Season Memberships purchased prior to 31st October will include both games. Between 1st November and 30th November only the 2nd Pre Season on 8th December is included. Purchases after 1st December include VNSL games only.
- Saturday 10th November - Tri Franchise Tournament vs Sirens and Bath
- Saturday 8th December - Tri Franchise Tournament vs Mavericks and Pulse
- Saturday 12th January - Severn Stars
- Saturday 2nd February - UWS Sirens
- Saturday 9th February - Team Bath
- Saturday 2nd March - London Pulse
- Monday 18th March - Wasps
- Saturday 30th March** - benecos Mavericks
- Saturday 6th April** - Surrey Storm
- Saturday 4th May** - Celtic Dragons
**Please Note: The last 3 home games are subject to change if selected for Sky Coverage.
All VNSL Saturday games will start at 6pm, and for Monday games 7pm. Check loughboroughlightning.com for info on pre-games and door opening times.
The following ticket categories are available to purchase:
Platinum - the best seats in the house, includes a food and drink voucher for every match.
Gold - Seats all centrally located in our brand new grandstand.
Silver - Seats all located on the main stand. Experience a side court view in our brand new seats.
Bronze - Our best value tickets, located behind the posts on the bleachers.
The following different ticket types are available:
- Adult Tickets
- Concession Tickets (applies to: Student, LU Staff, Under 18 and Over 65.)
Proof of eligibility will be required on collection of your membership card.
Wheelchair and carer tickets are available via the call centre, please call 0161 832 1111 to book.
(*subject to availability)